12 Point Checklist for Exhibition Season
Investing in a stand at a business event or exhibition is a considerable decision - these events are not cheap. They can work really well provided you are prepared and ready to squeeze every ounce of value. Here's our easy 12-point checklist to help make trade events and business exhibitions work!
1. Plan and design your stand space for maximum engagement with visitors
2. Decide how you will demonstrate your product or service
3. Do you need new business cards for staff on the stand? Will they wear a name badge?
4. How do you intend to capture leads and encourage visitors to 'give up' their contact details?
5. Have you got enough brochures/marketing collateral, or do you need something new specifically for the event?
6. Do you have a social media strategy to promote your attendance?
7. Has your marketing team got some creative ideas for social media exposure on the day?
8. Will you be sending personal invites to prospects, customers, partners for planned face-to-face meetings at the event?
9. How organised is your logistics schedule - double check 'get in' time, set up time, parking permits